Deep Learning: Creating Impact in Training and Simulation
- Understanding the Technologies
- Comparing GPU vs CPU Performance
- Embracing the Deep Learning Advantage
- Breaking Barriers in Training and Simulation
- Tapping into Competitive Value
Currently, training and simulation OEMs focus on getting the most from modern GPU architectures, tapping into steady advances to open up new possibilities for both quality and performance. This cycle has been routinely proven by the remarkable application accomplishments of the last few decades. Now an entirely new set of cognitive technologies is poised to further reshape the industry, including tools such as machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
Click HERE to download the full white paper.