Military and Commercial Solutions for Flight Training & Simulation
As a leader in the Training & Simulation industry for both military and commercial OEMs, Dedicated Computing delivers highly-engineered embedded computing solutions that address these key industry challenges:
- Improve performance. Dedicated Computing has years of experience delivering embedded systems that meet the graphical needs of the training & simulation market. Our systems are reliable and give the OEM the computational power needed to keep latency at zero.
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
- Extend global reach. With expertise in regulation and shipping requirements worldwide, Dedicated Computing can make expanding into other markets easier. We manage updates and new requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
Our systems enable fast and easy deployment by providing integrated hardware, software, and services. In addition, your product will ship directly to the end site, ready for commissioning, with software loaded and manufacture acceptance testing done.
Powering the World’s Most Important Devices:
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are focused on improving learning and retention by providing a better experience to the trainer and trainee. This experience is improved with greater realism and accuracy in synthetic vision, radar, and sensors, which relies on higher fidelity systems.
To continue improving the quality and efficiency of these training techniques, OEMs need to provide the most realistic conditions. These cost-effective training methods require reliable and high-performance solutions to improve the proficiency of the end user. Market trends influencing the need for higher performance include:
- Strong demand for transport, multi-role aircraft, and helicopters
- The need to leverage data and analytics for assessment and feedback
- The demand for interoperable simulators across geographies
- Increased simulator time for flight level certification
- Increased regulatory control over simulator effectiveness and standards