Markets We Serve
Dedicated Computing is an original design manufacturer of proprietary, embedded computing systems for OEM customers in the following markets and segments:
- Healthcare– Surgery & Treatment, Diagnostics & Imaging, and Patient Monitoring & Treatment segments.
- Life Sciences– Genome Sequencing, Proteomics, and Bioinformatics segments.
- Military / Government and Commercial– Autonomous Vehicles, C4ISR, Training & Simulation, and Unmanned Vehicles
- Industrial Automation– Broadcast & Communication, Chemical & Petrochemical Production, Electronics Manufacturing, Food & Beverage Production, Materials Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical Production, Surveillance, and Water & Waste Water Handling & Treatment
Global OEMs choose Dedicated Computing because the solutions we provide solve critical business issues, such as:
- Longer Lifecycle– We match component lifecycles to the customer’s product development schedule and manage obsolescence.
- Global Regulatory Requirements– We design and obtain regulatory certifications for our customers and their applications to meet global requirements.
- Data Security– We enable secure connectivity for transferring data to the cloud.
- System Performance and Uptime– We engineer our systems for reliability and proactive monitoring.
- Connectivity– We provide secure, industrial IoT enabled platforms.
- Time to Market– We tailor application-ready systems to accelerate customer innovation.
- Supply Chain Complexity – We support vendor consolidation initiatives.
- High Service Requirements– We provide 24×7 support and extended services options.