MINING TRAINING AND SIMULATION
Mining simulation focuses on training mining equipment operators and drivers to deliver the highest level of productivity and safety. By providing training on basic procedures as well as operating machinery in complex and hazardous scenarios, mining simulators enable much higher proficiency and overall mine output.
As mining companies sharpen their focus on productivity and sustainable cost management, they are increasing their use of simulation both on-site in larger mining operations and in simulation centers for regionally located operations. Simulation continues to provide a cost effective training method, but requires reliable and high performance solutions to improve the proficiency of the end user.
Trends influencing the mining training and simulation market include:
- Limited global regulation for simulator applications
- Increased challenges in recruiting experienced workforces
- Cost of equipment places a burden on training on the job
- Increased costs in taxes and transportation of materials
Continued advancements in technology and focus on improving the end user experience demand high performance and reliable solutions.
Dedicated Computing’s systems address these key industry challenges:
- Improve performance. Dedicated Computing has years of experience delivering systems that meet the graphical needs of the training and simulation market. Our systems are reliable and give you the computational power needed to keep latency at zero.
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
- Extend global reach. With expertise in regulation and shipping requirements worldwide, Dedicated Computing can make expanding into other markets easier. We manage updates and new requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
As the leader in the training and simulation industry, Dedicated Computing helps OEMs create and deliver solutions that support this changing global environment by helping them address:
- Improving the end user experience
- Connected and secure solutions
- Uptime requirements
- Leveraging big data