HEALTHCARE TRAINING AND SIMULATION
Medical simulation has four main purposes – education, assessment, research, and health system integration – in facilitating patient safety.
The rapid advance of computer science, bioengineering, and design have helped provide safer, more effective and more efficient training in the healthcare industry.
Increasing healthcare costs and rising demand for minimally invasive treatments are driving demand for medical simulation. Full-scale simulation centers are providing training programs to improve the learning and retention of medical professionals. These consolidated simulation centers will require solutions that demand high-uptime and technological advancements to improve the safety and efficacy of patient care delivery.
Trends influencing the medical procedures training and simulation market include:
- Strong growth in training and simulation applications in global markets
- Human factors testing to improve the reliability and safety of medical devices
- Increase in mixed reality and haptic feedback technology
- Use of high fidelity sensing and tracking to enable task performance feedback
- Increase in procedure simulation prior to an actual procedure
Continued advancements in technology and focus on improving the end user experience demand high performance and reliable solutions.
Dedicated Computing’s systems address these key industry challenges:
- Improve performance. Dedicated Computing has years of experience delivering systems that meet the graphical needs of the training and simulation market. Our systems are reliable and give you the computational power needed to keep latency at zero.
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
- Extend global reach. With expertise in regulation and shipping requirements worldwide, Dedicated Computing can make expanding into other markets easier. We manage updates and new requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
As the leader in the training and simulation industry, Dedicated Computing helps OEMs create and deliver solutions that support this changing global environment by helping them address:
- Improving the end user experience
- Connected and secure solutions
- Uptime requirements
- Leveraging big data