GROUND MILITARY TRAINING AND SIMULATION
Military simulation and virtual training provides a cost effective way for troops to train, learn new technologies, drive new vehicles and receive feedback on their performance.
To continue improving the quality and efficiency of these training techniques, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) need to provide the most realistic conditions. These cost effective training methods require reliable and high performance solutions to improve the proficiency of the end user. Additionally, the growth in global markets is increasing and OEMs must have real-time interoperability to drive more secure, faster interconnects and improve uptime across remote and diverse locations.
Market trends include:
- Strong demand for transport, multi-role aircraft and helicopters
- Need to leverage data and analytics for assessment and feedback
- Need for interoperable simulators across geographies
Continued advancements in technology and focus on improving the end user experience demand high performance and reliable solutions.
Dedicated Computing’s systems address these key industry challenges:
- Improve performance. Dedicated Computing has years of experience delivering systems that meet the graphical needs of the training and simulation market. Our systems are reliable and give you the computational power needed to keep latency at zero.
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
- Extend global reach. With expertise in regulation and shipping requirements worldwide, Dedicated Computing can make expanding into other markets easier. We manage updates and new requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
As the leader in the training and simulation industry, Dedicated Computing helps OEMs create and deliver solutions that support this changing global environment by helping them address:
- Improving the end user experience
- Connected and secure solutions
- Uptime requirements
- Leveraging big data