FLIGHT SIMULATION FOR CIVIL AND MILITARY
Flight simulation focuses on the training and proficiency of commercial and military pilots, maintenance workers, and supporting crew in virtual or simulated environments. Flight simulation enables a cost effective, safe environment to deliver training and review feedback on performance.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) are focused on improving learning and retention by providing a better experience to the trainer and trainee. This experience is improved with more realism and accuracy in synthetic vision, radar, and sensors and relies on better performance and higher fidelity systems.
Additionally, the growth in global markets is increasing and OEMs must have real-time interoperability to drive more secure, faster interconnects and improve uptime across remote and diverse locations.
Trends influencing the Flight Training and Simulation market include:
- Increased simulator time for flight level certification
- Need to leverage data and analytics for assessment and feedback
- Increased regulatory control over simulator effectiveness and standards
- Need for interoperable simulators across geographies
Continued advancements in technology and focus on improving the end user experience demand high performance and reliable solutions.
Dedicated Computing’s systems address these key industry challenges:
- Improve performance. Dedicated Computing has years of experience delivering systems that meet the graphical needs of the training and simulation market. Our systems are reliable and give you the computational power needed to keep latency at zero.
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
- Extend global reach. With expertise in regulation and shipping requirements worldwide, Dedicated Computing can make expanding into other markets easier. We manage updates and new requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
As the leader in the training and simulation industry, Dedicated Computing helps OEMs create and deliver solutions that support this changing global environment by helping them address:
- Improving the end user experience
- Connected and secure solutions
- Uptime requirements
- Leveraging Big Data