With the discovery of new protein biomarkers in disease development and complimentary research to genomics, the proteomics market continues to grow.
Technological advancements such as high throughput, enhanced sensitivity, and high resolution in proteomics have seen a rising demand for use of this technology in personalized medicine. Original equipment manufacturers of these instruments continue to look for ways to create user-friendly, cost-effective, rapid, and accurate devices,
As technology advances and groundbreaking discoveries are being made, high performance and reliable solutions continue to be a priority.
Our technology addresses key industry challenges:
- Avoid costly validation and verification. We work closely with our customers to reduce the complexity of product lifecycle management – component changes are planned to synchronize with your system updates, not with the IT market.
- Better utilization of resources. Dedicated Computing provides engineering expertise to help with image configuration, design services, validation and optimization of your application for hardware. Focus your valuable resources on strategic initiatives and let Dedicated Computing help with the software stack.
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
Dedicated Computing’s systems are built on years of experience in the healthcare diagnostic industry. We are a strategic supplier for several of the leading healthcare original equipment manufacturers. Dedicated Computing’s products have a longer lifecycle, are scalable and designed specifically to meet the variety of needs for proteomics.
- Speed processing time with large memory arrays and fast solid state drive based storage systems
- Optimize your application performance by leveraging the power of multicore processors and fully utilize technology features
- Increase instrument uptime with options for redundant cooling, power and storage arrays
Rely on Dedicated Computing to deliver the products and services needed to power the advanced applications of the proteomics market.