SURGERY AND TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
Over the past decade, image-guided surgery has become a recognized standard of care in the management of a number of disorders, including cranial, otorhinolaryngology, spine, orthopedic, and cardiovascular.
Advances in imaging technologies and graphic data management capabilities allow medical device manufacturers to develop more precise and less invasive tools. Additionally, these systems being deployed are required to meet new security standards, manageability requirements, and diagnostic capabilities.
Continued advancements in technology and focus on patient experience demand high performance and reliable solutions.
Our technology addresses these key industry challenges:
- Improve system uptime. Proactive monitoring and management improves reliability and corrects potential failures before they become a reality, avoiding downtime and reducing security threats associated with software stack vulnerabilities.
- Minimize security threats. A controlled, reliable and predictable method to update the software and firmware on your fielded PCs through remote software deployment.
- Avoid costly validation and verification. We work closely with our customers to reduce the complexity of product lifecycle management – component changes are planned to synchronize with your system updates, not with the IT market.
Our systems are built on years of experience in the healthcare diagnostic industry. We are a strategic supplier for many of the leading healthcare original equipment manufacturers. Dedicated Computing’s products have a longer lifecycle, are scalable, and designed specifically to meet the variety of needs for the image-guided surgery and treatment market.
- Embedded imaging and control servers
- Heterogeneous co-processing and application optimization
- Rack assemblies containing a mix of processing, imaging, storage and control servers
Rely on Dedicated Computing to deliver the systems needed to power the advanced applications of the image-guided surgery and treatment market.
Watch our video below to get a better understanding about how technology enabling advancements in surgery and treatment solutions for patients.