Healthcare Reference Design Examples
Provided Robust and Enhanced Performance in a Small Footprint for a Robotic Pill Dispensing System
A provider of pharmacy technology solutions needed to enhance serviceability and performance of its automated dispensing systems. Critically, the solution also needed to reduce footprint and costs of the onsite robotic unit. Dedicated Computing worked in close collaboration to provide a small form factor platform with security and connectivity preconfigured and built in.
- Inherent versatility enabled a range of lab diagnostic and automated industrial applications
- Fast, easy access to hard drive and memory ensured better field engineer service
- Made and assembled in the USA to meet Department of Defense and TAA compliance requirements
Dedicated’s highly integrated, long life solution provided robust and secure field performance in a very small footprint, ideal for deployment in healthcare settings.
Met Time-to-Market Goals with Flexible, Ultra-Small Form Factor
A developer of neurosurgical technologies sought a partner to help them introduce a new robotic positioning tool to the market very quickly. The new technology included an optical component more advanced than a traditional microscope to yield a more efficient and comfortable experience for operating room surgeons. Dedicated engineered a flexible, next-generation, ultra-small form factor platform, meeting time-to-market goals and creating a control node optimized for specifications of the customer.
- Quality, platform size, and performance were matched exactly to client needs and application
- Long life cycle benefits were maximized through Dedicated’s access to emerging partner technology for embedded chipsets
- Custom chassis and medical grade power cables interfaced with instrument design to optimize performance
- EMI compatibility and safety regulations were met effectively with preplanned certification testing
Dedicated’s medical industry expertise and skill with managing regulatory requirements helped the client improve efficiency and patient care in the operating room – while the client remained focused on providing surgeons with clinically relevant tools and visualization technologies.